- Comes with an android browser and as many as 36 different apps that may boost your workout and record your activity.
- This feature makes it a worth try and makes it fun to use.
- Moreover, you can keep track of your activity.
- The treadmill is very heavy and might take a lot of time to assemble.
- Plus, you would need at least two people to assemble.
- The iFit Module also demands some time from the user to understand it fully.
Review from an actual buyer:
I have been looking for a new piece of equipment to complete my gym room, and I think with the Reebok ZigTech 1410 Treadmill, I have found it. It’s fairly heavy so have some friends help you with it when lifting it to set it up, and the assembly was a little bit of a challenge – but I am not Handy Andy. It has pretty regular firmware updates for the software, too, which is nice as most fitness companies just disregard old products. Great product overall though, it has certainly filled the hole in my gym, very happy with my Treadmill.