- It is good for training on a budget as all the features come at a lower price than many of its counterparts.
- The machine works smoothly and the seat adjustments are also good.
- The ellipticals can be tight and the tension on the wheels is very high.
- Therefore, either it will start squeaking and would also not be giving you much comfort in the legs.
- Handle bar are also shorter so tall people might have some problems.
Review from an actual buyer:
The Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat is well worth your money. I don’t think you can beat it for the pricing. I was part of a gym which sadly was shut down and the next gym closest was two towns away, so I had to get creative. This keeps me fit and in good shape, and the motion is smooth. The seat is adjustable; it’s really light too which makes it easy for transport purposes if you have too. Can’t complain at all – comes completely with my recommendation.