- The product can be assembled easily and also comes at an affordable price.
- The magnetic resistance belt is also good and works really well as compared to the other counterparts.
- The machine can give you a squeaky ride.
- Nuts and bolts tend to loosen very quickly.
- This is not a great machine for very heavy workouts.
- You can only use it for small durations and very light exercise.
Review from an actual buyer:
I recently picked up a Body Rider BR1680 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer and I can’t think of any better purchase I have made recently! It’s a very sturdy piece of equipment, made from high quality material and it could take a hammer to the bars and still not bend it! It’s also very quiet, it is quieter than my games consoles for examples, and you do not need to worry about waking people up if you fancy a light night workout. It can be a little bit of a challenge to assemble at times, but the instructions should teach you how to do it if you just follow them – they are fairly easy to understand. Overall, great bit of business from myself.